So Daculo found this website that will take some of our combat logs and analyze how you're doing. Unfortunately, it does not have all specs for all classes in yet. Here is a list of the classes/specs it currently supports.
Death Knights - Blood, Unholy
Demon Hunter - Havoc, Vengeance
Druid - Balance, Guardian, Restoration
Hunter - Marksmanship
Mage - Fire
Monk - Brewmaster, Mistweaver, Windwalker
Paladin - N/A
Priest - Shadow
Rogue - N/A
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - N/A
Warrior - Fury
How do you work it?
1. Go to http://www.checkmywow.com
2. Enter the log ID of the report from WarcraftLogs you want to analyze. How do you get that for our raid? Go to Galaar's personal log calendar (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/40978) and click the report you want to use. Take the last portion of the URL and paste it into the checkmywow page.
Example: the log url is https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wMRHJx4G1ZYFPTtQ you want to take the wMRHJx4G1ZYFPTtQ part of it.
3. Click Import
4. Once the import is done select your toon
5. Select the boss you want
6. Select the kill or wipe you care about and click the Process Fight
7. Have fun reading it all!!!!!
Guild News & Announcements
1 post • Page 1 of 1